Model Mixer Parts
Extra long warranty
Hydraulic oil pump
The hydraulic oil pump is composed of a pump body, a rectangular oil tank, a pressure handle, and an ultra-high-pressure steel wire braided hose. The power element of the hydraulic system is used to convert the mechanical energy of the prime mover into the pressure energy of the liquid. It refers to the oil pump in the hydraulic system. It provides power to the entire hydraulic system. The structure of the hydraulic pump is generally gear pump, vane pump and plunger pump. There are three types of hydraulic oil pump connectors: straight-through, self-sealing, and quick-connecting.
The hydraulic oil pump is the power source in the hydraulic system. The hydraulic oil pump we choose must meet the pressure and flow requirements of the hydraulic system. At the same time, we must fully consider the reliability, life, maintainability, etc. so that the selected hydraulic oil pump can be used in the hydraulic system. Medium and long-term operation. There are many types of hydraulic oil pumps and their characteristics are also very different.
1. The hydraulic oil pump body is small and light, easy to use and has high working pressure. 2. Single-stage pumping station: The structure is simple, and it can obtain larger working pressure. 3. Two-stage pumping station: When the pressure is low, the high and low pressure pumps supply oil at the same time to obtain a larger output flow; when the pressure is high, the low pressure pump automatically returns to oil through an unloading relief valve. Reduce power consumption. 4. Holding pressure function: When there is no leakage in the external oil circuit, stop the pump for 5 minutes to maintain the pressure, and the rated pressure drop does not exceed 5Mpa.
According to the common pump structure in the hydraulic system, it is divided into three types: gear pump, vane pump and plunger pump.
Smaller size, simpler structure, less stringent requirements on oil cleanliness, and cheaper price; but the pump shaft is subject to unbalanced forces, severe wear, and large leaks.
Divided into double acting vane pump and single acting vane pump. The pump has uniform flow, stable operation, low noise, higher operating pressure and volumetric efficiency than a gear pump, and a more complex structure than a gear pump.
1. Reasonable design and precision machining of arc blades, which reduces the blade's compressive stress on the internal curve of the stator and improves the service life of the stator and blades;
2. The stator adopts the advanced high-power non-impact transition curve, which makes the blades have good motion and stress conditions, ensures good contact between the blades and the stator, and minimizes flow loss, pressure and flow pulsation, and lower noise. , Longer life.
3. The cartridge structure is adopted, and the main internal organ parts are made into components. The pump core replacement can be completed within a few minutes.
High volume efficiency, small leakage, can work under high pressure, mostly used in high-power hydraulic systems; but the structure is complex, the material and processing accuracy requirements are high, the price is expensive, and the oil cleanliness requirements are high. Generally, the plunger pump is used when the gear pump and vane pump cannot meet the requirements. There are some other forms of hydraulic pumps, such as screw pumps, but the applications are not as common as the three above.
1. The oil pump uses No. 20 engine oil.
2. The oil storage capacity must be within the range above the oil window.
3. Each time you refuel and change the oil, you must use an oil filter with a mesh of 80 mesh or more to clean it. The oil change period is six months.
4, working oil temperature of 10 degrees Celsius to 50 degrees Celsius.
5. Before starting the electric pump, open the bleed nut and open the switch to the unloading position.
6. If the motor temperature is too high during use, stop using it. Use after cooling down by yourself.
7. The hydraulic oil pump has been adjusted before leaving the factory. It must not be adjusted at will. When readjustment is required, it must be performed with the help of a pressure gauge.
8. The high-pressure oil pipe is delivered from the factory and passed the 105MPA test. However, because the hose is easy to age, users need to check it frequently, usually for six months, and the vortex flowmeter is frequently used for three months. During the inspection, the pressure is tested at 87.5MPA. If it is damaged, raised or leaked, it cannot be used. .
9. Bearings are usually cleaned once every six months. Grease is required during assembly.
Sales Manager : Manager Liu
Car purchase phone : 183-7222-3611
Address : No. 1, Dali Road, Liangshui Avenue, Suizhou City, Hubei Province
○ Technical training program
○ After-sales service
○ Free maintenance plan and deadline
○ Parts supply and price
We are the mixer truck, cement mixer truck and concrete mixer truck.