Concrete solidifies in the mixer, which greatly affects the mixing
Normal operation of the concrete mixer truck. How can I get rid of the solidification
What about the concrete inside the mixer?
1. Prepare the emergency drive hose, turn off the faulty concrete cement mixer truck, and remove the high-pressure oil pipe joint on the hydraulic motor.
2. Turn off the rescue vehicle, remove the high pressure oil pipe of its hydraulic motor, and connect it to the corresponding joint on the faulty vehicle with an emergency drive hose.
3. Start the rescue vehicle and set its control handle to the discharge position, and the commercial concrete in the faulty vehicle will be discharged.
4. After the emergency driving is completed, remove the driving hose and restore the original state of the two cars.
1. If the previous method is difficult to implement, the following method must be adopted to immediately discharge the commercial concrete.
2. Put a wooden wedge between the supporting roller and the raceway to control the rotation of the mixer. Pay attention; turn off the engine and loosen a high-pressure oil pipe of the hydraulic motor. The mixer can rotate freely to control the rotation of the mixer. , Turn the maintenance hole to the lower part, then open the maintenance hole to clean out the commodity concrete in the cylinder. At this time, it should be noted that after the commercial concrete is discharged, the original state of the commercial concrete cement mixer truck is restored.
Use a "wind cannon" to smash the concrete and shove it out
The lower part of the tank needs to be cut open, and a cover that was originally tightened with rose is opened. This cover is used to open the ventilation and emergency materials when there is a need to go to work. In the process of canning, people should ventilate the tank, put a fan at the inlet of the charging tank to blow in, and the "air cannon" will cause dust when it is working, and it will also need to connect the water pipe to wet the broken concrete. After the concrete in the tank is shattered and shoveled out, it is then cut and welded, and the cover is closed. If it is filled with water, it is tested whether the rotation is normal. Then a small amount of material is added to see if the hydraulic machine works normally. It worked.
Emergency cleaning of the concrete in the cement mixer truck is something that every cement mixer truck driver should know. When the cement mixer truck fails, timely cleaning can reduce the loss to a very low level.